How Can a Company Logo Enhance your Lobby or Reception Area?
It’s said you have but one chance to make a great first impression. And, you can do just that by positioning a company sign on the first wall people see when they enter your company or organization. Or a 3D logo sign above the reception desk. Consider a lobby sign in dimensional lettering that spells out your company name, front and center, above of the reception desk itself.
With today’s signage, you’ll have many opportunities to impress!
- Three-dimensional logos and letters in a lightweight metal such as aluminum are stand-out sensations. The third dimension exhibits depth, which helps your lobby sign catch the eye in a way that a flat, two-dimensional indoor wall sign can’t match.
- Dimensional office signage in metal is often the choice of companies seeking to convey a classic or substantial feel. These firms might include accountants, lawyers or other long-established businesses.
- Acrylic letters are another great choice for indoor wall signs in lobbies. They come in a wide range of finishes and colors. Laser cutting delivers sharp, crisp edges that can work well for ad agencies, architects or computer companies.
- For a softer appearance, consider 3D reception room signs in molded plastic. Injection molding allows for the creation of unique typefaces, and is the often the best choice for a distinctive font, which can be difficult to create with other manufacturing methods.
- You may also want to consider foam for your dimensional office signage. The letters can be as deep as three inches. This results in an impressive reception sign – especially with the right lighting. Foam letters and logos can be painted in company’s colors or any other shade. Acrylic or metal laminates on foam can also enhance the appearance.
- Wall graphics in the form of cut-out vinyl logos or vinyl letters are another lobby signage option. Use them on their own. Or, think about using a full-wall vinyl wrap to display taglines, mission statements behind or surrounding your dimensional lobby sign.
- Want to mount your 3D reception room sign on a wall featuring your corporate color? Off-the-shelf wallpaper might not work if it’s a distinctive shade. Digitally-printed, custom wallpaper can always match your company color.
A final word on branding your facility. Setting the right tone in your lobby is a great start. But, don’t stop there. Wallpaper your other interior walls in your custom, corporate colors. Establish a history wall of significant accomplishments, perhaps with patent drawings or archival photos. Display inspirational quotes, mission statements or core values. Or, how about a mural of international locations if your company has global operations? The many ways to brand with today’s signage, display and graphics are limited only by your imagination!
To benefit from custom reception signs and more, contact Image360 Sarasota Central.
Your local resource for graphics that enhance, signage that works and displays that inform, we help businesses and organizations benefit from custom interior signage and indoor signs as well as 3D signs and dimensional letters. Rely on us for measurement, custom designs and installations. To get started, contact us today.